- “Noise in São Paulo (1950s-1970s): Between the City-Machine and the City-Organism.” Journal of Global South Studies, 2021.
- “Introduction: Hearing Like a State.” Sound Studies, 2019.
- “Translations and Translation Gaps: The Gunshot Acoustic Surveillance Experiment in Brazil.” Sound Studies, 2019.
- “Sound-Politics in São Paulo: Noise Control and Administrative Flows.” Current Anthropology, 2018.
- “The Politics of Noise Control in São Paulo.” Journal of Latin American Studies, 2017.
- “Brazilian Hip Hop in Three Scenes.” Oxford Handbook of Hip Hop Music, 2018.